Sunday, January 15, 2012

Not All Things Are Easy, And Not All Questions Have Answers.


I feel butterflies in my stomach - not the good ones, though.

---

This lesson can be hard to accept, but I guess this is the only thing that'll really work in my situation right now. So today, I tell myself this:

You can't wait for things, for your desired outcome, to happen without you doing anything. You need to do something. Because no matter how you pretend that everything's alright, you can't escape the hard reality that something is wrong - and it's starting to eat at you. 

See? You're restless and bothered and fearful. The problem won't disappear, no matter how much you wish it to. And things won't go back to normal unless you face the issue head on. 

Deal with the mess today and don't prolong the agony. Because the longer you hold off, the longer and deeper the pain that you will create. Do it now. Do it gently. And do it fast.


Inside my mind, though, is this question: HOW? Nobody told me how to handle this kind of situation.

---

Dear C: I might be hurting you, and I'm sorry. I just don't know how to do this right.

No comments: