Friday, January 6, 2012

Somewhere, Somehow, Someone Is Blessed By Our Presence.


We don't even have to do a thing - our mere presence is enough to bless that person. And sometimes, we are not even aware of this.

Today started out almost perfectly for me, just because one person was at the right place at the right time. She did not do anything, she was just there right when I opened the door, about to get in just as I was about to get out - everything was a simple coincidence. But, that single coincidence was enough to brighten up my morning. And I realize, the person is not even aware that she has that effect on somebody that she doesn't even know. And all because she is who she is.

In our life, we are blessing people by being just the way we are. And around us, without us even knowing, someone is thankful that we are there.

With this revelation, I realize the importance of being true to ourselves at all times, so that the blessings that we give to others are always real.


"When I see you smile, I can face the world oh oh, you know I can do anything... When I see you smile... Baby when I see you smile at me."


P.S. Thanks to that someone who blesses me with her mere presence. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

No comments: