Thursday, January 19, 2012

All Trials Are Meant To Strengthen.


No trial is meant to bring us down. No hurdle is placed on our path to block us. No problem is designed to pull us under. Trials, hurdles, and problems are all there for a good purpose - to strengthen people and relationships. 

I thank God for all the trials that have been sent my way. I am who I am today because of those. I have reached the level of maturity that I'm in right now because of the experiences that I have encountered. 

And, I especially thank God for the most recent challenge that has been thrown my way, one that made me realize just how deep I can care for a person to the point where I'm willing to do things I wouldn't normally do in other situations. That same trial has also sort of forced me to get out of my safe zone and brave uncertainties, deal with the fearful unknown, in order to save something precious. I wouldn't have known that I am capable of doing such thing, had I not been placed in that situation.

And now, here I am. I felt like I've just matured a little more. I am a better person now because of that situation. And the friendship that I tried to save is stronger now than it used to be.

Thank God for trials.

No comments: