Saturday, January 7, 2012

It Ain't Always Good, But We Must Press On.


Life isn't perfect, and things do not always go as planned. There's up and down; sometimes we succeed and sometimes we fail. But, we should never give up.

My resolve to be better is stronger than ever at this part of the year - after all, new year is the perfect time to begin again.

And for a while I was succeeding. For a while I was at peace with myself and focused on my goal. But, now that I'm back in the jungle of daily life, balancing work and personal life and the necessities of daily survival, plus the goals I've set out to fulfill this year, it's so easy to get distracted. And, I think that I'm starting to lose control, and I'm beginning to panic.

So today, at this very moment, I'd like to remind myself that it won't be perfect all the time, and that there will be bad days. But, I must press on. I must continue. I must not lose heart.

I can make it with God's grace!

No comments: