Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In The End, Reality [Always] Prevails.


It only takes one single sentence to blow all the happiness in the world away.

It was the perfect moment - we were both happy and we had a great time together. You said it was your first Valentine's date. You emailed me a couple of our pictures, and I thought they were perfect. Then we exchanged text messages... And then that...

"Pag ayaw sabihin na agad para tumigil na." [Translation: If you don't want this, tell me at once so that I'll stop.]

Then all of a sudden, reality struck. The dilemma came back, this time with twice the impact. And then the same questions. Yes or no? Should I give it a go or should I go away? Should I take the risk and see where this will take us? Or should I stop the insanity this early to save two hearts from more pain? 

The voice in my mind is twice loud this time, and I don't think I can ignore this voice any longer. Help! :(

No comments: