Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mahirap Talaga Kapag 'Yong Feeling Mong Tama, Iba Sa Alam Mong Tama.


This is the first post in this blog to have a title written in the Filipino language - I just feel there's no other words that will best describe what I feel right now than those exact words in that statement.

Translation: It's hard when what you feel to be right, is different from what you know to be right.

And this is the cause of inner conflicts, of unresolved dilemmas, of questions hanging in midair without answers. Sometimes, we choose to stop thinking, to stop analyzing, because when we do, our mind presents us with a long list of reasons showing us that what we feel to be right... is actually wrong.

And it's difficult to argue with the reasons of the mind. 

BUT, it's twice difficult to ignore the voice of the heart. 

So, what do we do when our heart tells us something is right but our mind argues and tries to convince us that it is in fact wrong? I don't know. Just this - can we stop thinking for a while?

Well, yes, it can't be like this for too long. But right now, I still don't know who to listen to. And when I'm in this state, I always go with my heart. 

So yeah, for now, mind, can you please shut up for a while?

No comments: