Monday, February 6, 2012

Anything That's Big Enough To Scare Us Is Worth A Try.


Fear can be a blessing or a curse. It could either leave a person paralyzed on the edge, unable to move, or it could compel that person to finally plunge into that abyss of uncertainty that would change his whole life. So, how would we want fear to affect our life?

Anything that's big is scary - that is true. And, all the great things in the world are accomplished with fear. When we experience fear while we're about to embark on any particular venture, that only means we're up to something bigger than ourselves - and that is always a good thing.

My Prayer: Lord, help me not allow fear to cripple me and keep me from moving. Every time I experience this emotion, please always remind me that something big is coming my way. Amen.

No comments: