Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Okay Not To Like Someone.


This is a realization that is somewhat connected to one of my previous posts - this one. I mentioned in the post that we shouldn't expect everyone to like us.

In the same manner, I realized that it is also normal for us not to like everyone. As we journey in life, we will meet people who will not be pleasing to us. People who will not meet our standards and who will have a different set of values. People who, as I have told a friend, will not be compatible with us because of personality differences.

And that is only normal. Therefore, it is important that we forgive people who don't like us, and we also forgive ourselves if we find there are people that we don't like.

It's all the same. And as I said, it's perfectly normal.

No comments: