Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Break What's Not Broken.


Break what’s not broken, ____. What brought you to where you are now may not bring you to where I want you to go.

This was the message that I got the last time I checked the GodWhispers newsletter that is regularly sent to my email, and I can't help but wonder what God is telling me with this message. 

That I should let go of all the things that I've always believed in and begin anew? To look at life and deal with it from a different side or a different point? Is this an answer to my dilemma? Or maybe I'm just putting some self-serving meaning into this message - that's one thing I worry about.

Or maybe it has something to do with my one great dream. Fear should have no place here anymore. And over-analysis. And a conservative approach. Maybe my life needs some radical change. Create some mess. Start some disturbance. Maybe that's it.

No comments: