Friday, April 6, 2012

Dear God.


Thank you for loving me, imperfect that I am.
Thank you for saving me in the cross.
And thank you for continuously blessing me,
Even though I fail you constantly.

I may not always understand You,
I may not always hear Your voice,
I may not always pay attention,
But know that I love You so.

I try hard to do Your will, Lord,
But I always end up following my desires.
Forgive me,
Your child is weak.

Enlighten me, Lord -
When I go the wrong path,
Lead me back.
When I become stubborn in my ways,
Knock me down, make me stumble, make me fall,
Until I realize my mistakes and I turn back to You.

I cannot do this on my own,
And I need your guidance and your light.

There are times when I don't know right from wrong,
And I continue to do wrong even though I desire to do right.
During these instances, Lord, please don't lose patience with me.
Please continue to pull me back until You win me over.

Everything I do, Lord,
I offer to You.
My victory is Yours.
My failures are Yours.
My joy is Yours.
My pain is Yours.
I lift up and entrust everything to You, Lord.

My life is for Your glory.

No comments: