Saturday, January 26, 2013

I’m Where God Wants Me to Be

I remember those words in the title from Tita Chay, our head at the Media Ministry back when I was still active at The Feast. There was an upcoming big event at church, but I could not attend and serve because I had to be somewhere else. When I told her about it, those words were her answer - you're where God wants you to be.

Right now, after the retrenchment here at work, with only 11 of us left in our team, and with us asking why we were not retrenched (yes, many of us would be happier had we been included among those who left), I remember the words of Tita Chay.
My work life right now suddenly seem to have lost its direction, we're all in the dark, and I'm uncertain as to my next step. But then maybe, I am still here for a reason. Maybe, there are lessons here that I've yet to learn.

No comments: