Saturday, August 18, 2012

Life’s Too Good for Sulking


This is for you, for you who can’t find enough reason to smile.
The world is good, or are you not aware of that? Can’t you see the blessings that surround you? Can’t you see the world opening its arms, ready to embrace you?
I’ve seen you a lot of times like that, and a few times I’ve tried to smile at you. But, it seems you’re so wrapped up in your misery, or anger, or whatever it is that is consuming you – you seem not to have seen me at all.
I don’t know what you’re going through. What pain you may be enduring, what burden you may be carrying on your shoulders. But there’s one wish I have for you. I wish that you will see the beauty surrounding you. It’s not the end of the world, and life is good. Life is gentle to those who are suffering, tender to those who are in pain.
Life loves you.

No comments: